This eighth edition of CPM in Construction Management will help you
advance your construction projects with CPM and this fully updated guide:
Plan, schedule, and manage construction projects using the critical path method (CPM) and the practical information contained in this thoroughly revised book.
Written by two experienced engineers and authors, CPM in Construction Management, Eighth Edition, explains the evolution of CPM and fully covers the latest techniques,
standards, and tools. The “John Doe” case study is used throughout to illustrate important functions, including updating, cost control, resource planning, and delay
evaluation. New guidelines are provided for Oracle, Deltek,
Microsoft, and other software.
This updated, hands-on guide shows how CPM
- Works—and how to make it work for you
- Serves as the analytical tool of choice for evaluation, negotiation, resolution,
and/or litigation of construction claims
- Cuts costs in a one-person operation or the most complex multinational enterprise
- Helps you stay on top of every aspect of complicated projects
- Saves big money in delay avoidance, accurate cost predictions, and claims reductions